9.01.2013

Renegade Craft Fair Chicago


It has been a while since you have heard from me, I know. These days, I have been focusing my efforts and attention on tattooin', but September is going to be super awesome! Here's whats going on:



Renegade Craft Fair Chicago! 

September 7th and 8th you can find me and my little pop-up gallery, The Skelecore Tiny Gallery of Micro Art, at Chicago’s Renegade Craft Fair. Look for booth number 60, near the bathrooms!

This year I will be selling, framed, original tiny paintings all under $100. Most will be priced $20-$60.

For a preview of what will be available for sale at the fair follow me on Instagram @sara_antoinette_martin and/or search for the hash tag #skelecoretinygalleryofmicroart on Instagram.
These paintings will only be available at the Renegade Craft Fair. They will not be available for sale online, so come on out and pick out your favorite!

There will be new prints available for sale, including:



Lady of the Bridge - 12" x 16" on Hahnemuhle Bamboo paper, signed and editioned, $60.





Barf Skull - 9" x 13" on Hahnemuhle Bamboo paper, signed and editioned, $30.





Griffin and Swan mini giclée prints. Printed on Hahnemuhle Sugarcane paper and only $10 each.


There will also be t-shirts available, including the Lady Cthulhu design on tank tops, boat necks, short sleeves and thermals.


For more information about the Renegade Craft Fair visit their website at www.renegadecraft.com

You can find the Skelecore Tiny Gallery of Micro Art at booth#60!



No comments: