9.11.2007

Summer is over

The month of august was nuts for me... I worked comic con! Then i went to LA! Then i went on art-cation at the Race Point Summer Artist Colony/Residency. Then I spent the rest of the month catching up on work and life.
Race point was in Maine near Lubec, right on Cobscock Bay. There was no running water or electricity. We listened to alot of canadian radio, which turned me on to space elevators. Seriously, elevators to space. Its gonna happen. I made this painting there. Its not really finished. We also did alot of silly collabortive drawings.

You can check out more pictures on my flickr page!
There are also pics from Comic Con, LA and flowers at the getty. ...and dumb shit like this:
Be warned, some of the pictures from race point contain nudity (but not of me!).

No comments: