6.03.2009

MoCCA Details!

I will be releasing a new comic and new pin pack at MoCCA this weekend! These will also be available on Skelecore next week.

She Skull Skeleton Warrior #1! Each one is editioned out of 100 and stamped on the back. Yup I only printed 100. New Molar Town pin pack!
Plus I'll have lots of prints, gocco cards and all the other pink packs. Maybe even a Chupacabra!

Also, I will be sharing a table with Nick Cacciola. His new comic is really nicely printed. You can check it out here: Rocket Superb

The 2009 MoCCA Festival will take place the weekend of June 6-7 at the 69th Regiment Armory at Lexington Avenue and 25th Street in New York City. The festival will be open to the public from 11:00am to 6:00pm both days. General admission is $10/day or $15/weekend but is only $10/weekend for MoCCA members.

I will be at table number 305!

You can view the floor map and full exhibitor list right here: MoCCA

No comments: