10.06.2010

Production photos and costumes from Go video!

I just posted a bunch of photos from the Go video shoot on my flickr page!

More info on the video and release party in my previous post.

I am really proud of my costume designs. Its pretty magical seeing one of my ladies literally come to life. It was a long big project and the end result is really spectacular. Our director, Ian turned my basic concept into a short film. Its truly and epic music video.
I posted a couple below but be sure to check out the full photo set here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sara-land

The video will unfortunately not be released online for a while... All the more reason to come out to the screening/release party! More info in my previous post!

1 comment:

toys said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing! I have always loved toys since I was a kid and now, I still collect them!