11.18.2011

New Prints!

I Have some new prints I'm releasing at my Cotton Candy Machine show.   The show opens this Friday, November 18th, and I just put them up online for purchase on Skelecore!



Sympathy and Apathy Limited Edition Giclees
Set of two 13" x 19" giclees, printed on Hahnemühle Bamboo 290 gsm Etching paper with archival pigmented ink.
Signed edition of 40. 
$115

This is the second edition of Sympathy and Apathy.  I've been sold out of the watercolor prints for a while and I wanted to make them available again in a larger size and higher quality paper.
Available on line on Skelecore

Palms Mini Giclee
The Pits Mini Giclee

Unfinanced Love Mini Giclee
Rose Girls Mini Giclee
New mini prints!  All the minis are just $10,  5" x 7" and printed on Hahnemuhle Sugar Cane 300 gsm paper.  Beautiful reproductions in an easy to frame size.
You can grab your own right here: Skelecore

Also!  Eye Hand Tanks are back in stock!

No comments: