10.09.2009

Releases and Specials for APE in San Francisco!

I've been working on some really great new things to bring to APE (Alternative Press Fair in San Francisco)!
Booth #219!

I've made 2 new prints and I will be bring my very last Chupacabras, including one Ghost Edition!

Goldfish Limited Edition Giclee Print
13" x 13" and printed on Hahnemühle Bamboo 290 gsm Etching paper with archival pigmented ink.
This is a beautiful giclee reproduction of my "Goldfish" painting. Its printed on paper with bamboo fibers, making it green! Signed, numbered and limited to only 40!

Unstoppable Limited Edition Serigraph
15" x 22" one color serigraph on warm tone Stonehenge printmaking paper. With deckle edges! (The edges are torn and not cut. Its the kind of detail that I love!) Signed, numbered and limited edition of 25.
This is my first try printing one of my drawings. If it all goes well I'll definitely be doing more of them!

*Prints are available for pre-order on Skelecore. They ship after October 24th.


I will have my very last Chupacabras at my table and I plan on holding a raffle! 2 regular editions and 1 ghost edition. Come by the table to get the details!

More about APE
I will be at booth #219!


Saturday, Oct. 17 - 11am - 7pm
Sunday, Oct. 18 - 11am - 6pm
The Concourse
620 7th Street
San Francisco
http://www.comic-con.org/ape/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one of your Goldfish prints...the colors, the imagery...I really admire your work. Keep it up!

Celeste

Sara said...

Thanks celeste!